Monday, September 27, 2010

Today is Monday (no !)

Well it's Monday and I am a bit bummed because Dude has to work. But I won't sit here and whine to you about it instead I will share my do list with you. Exciting I know! Even if Dude was home he would be stuck doing PTA stuff with me so maybe it's better this way. Our school shirts have come in so I am helping pass those out. Popcorn Friday is coming up so I need to get that organized. And last our deadline for our Original Works fundraiser is due on the 15th so I need to be working on that. On top of all my PTA duties I have an algebra test to take today. But I feel prepared so it's just a matter of finding time to take it. Plus the laundry piled up again so I will be folding all that which means I get to watch The Office. So that's my Monday minus Andrew. What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment