Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Push Ups

Alright I know I have already written a status about this but I am very proud of myself, so here it goes again..... I did 16 push ups today!!!! I remember when I could only do one and now I am up to 16!! And not only that but I ran 3 laps in a row without stopping this morning! It feels good to accomplish something I never thought I could! I had given up on weight lose or ever getting healthy but to see the scale go down and my energy levels go up is amazing! Anyways I'll stop bragging now. Tell me what you've done lately that you're really proud of. Even if it's little like finally cleaning out that hall closet, I want to know. Let's encourage each other, never stop doubting yourself, do something to be proud of today!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of not freaking out when I got a C on my Geo test...wait is that something I "should" be proud of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For you yes but I am sure if you weren't going to the beach tomorrow you would be freaking out!

    ReplyDelete