Monday, June 7, 2010

Like looking in a mirror


Not only does my beautiful daughter look just like me, she also acts so much like me it's scary. From her temper ( I think secretly she is a red head) to her sense of humor she is her mother's daughter. Her temper hasn't always been controllable, she is after all the one who slapped the nursery worker in the face because she didn't want to go to church that day. But I am finding the older she gets and the more patient I am with God's grace she is really becoming a beautiful young lady. Even with the fiery streak she has, she is still very sensitive. Just today when I was upset she sat with me to comfort me. Stroking my arm and telling me it was all ok and I better stop crying before she starts crying. That she also gets from me along with anti pack ratness. She had a toy she didn't know where to put so she decided she didn't need it after all and threw it away. That's my girl!! Mykenzie will be 6 in 2 days and I can't believe I let it happen. Like I have a say in it anyways. She is looking forward to KOTM and has informed brother not to worry she will make her own friends and leave him alone. Although I have the feeling Drew will be following her around at times. Just yesterday I was telling her she has the sweetest little voice especially when she is saying "Daddy will you please help me." Even when she is 30 herself celebrating her own daughters birthday I will still think her voice is the sweetest sound in the world. Happy Birthday my sweet angel foot!

1 comment:

  1. If she is a mini u, you will have your hands full when she is a teenager :)

    ReplyDelete