Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finally jumping on the blog bandwagon

I have wanted to write a blog for a while now but for one reason or another have talked myself out of it. I guess i figured no one would read it or I would never have anything interesting to say. But with all fears pushed aside I have decided to blog. So here I go...... see told you, nothing to say. Alright I will start with the explanation of the title of my blog. Blog, Blog such a funny word if you say it enough times. I said fears aside not distractions. Ok, title Love ya like crazy is what we say in our family. Not just I love you but love ya like crazy. Love you just didn't seem like enough and of course anyone who knows us knows that we are indeed crazy! And my children being all cute have put endings on to it during holidays. So for instance at christmas it was love ya like christmas crazy, and valentines day was love ya like valentine crazy and of course birthdays well you get the picture. I am hoping this blog will be encouraging and entertaining. And I am also hoping more than just my mother reads it. But mom if you are the only one thank you and please still laugh whenever I tell you something funny that you have already read about. Well good night folks, hopefully I will have more to say tomorrow until then Love ya like blog crazy!!

4 comments: