Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pity party reservation for 1

I have been feeling sorry for myself lately. You know the usual, this isn't the way I thought my life would go. Or I'm not that pretty and no one really likes me. Very pathetic stuff I know.  But then this morning I realized I have toilet paper. Yes you read that right I said toilet paper. And for that matter I have running water, hot or cold. I can shower, use the bathroom (indoors!) and even make sure my dishes are clean. Now how can one feel sorry for themselves with all the conveniences we have in this world today. No matter what is going on in your life it seems to me there is always something you can wake up and be thankful for. Today for me it's toilet paper and the silly little mood it put me in. 
Check please

No comments:

Post a Comment