Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Chase

I have decided that I am done chasing after friendships. First let me state that this is in no way a pity party. And yes I realize that maybe it should be a private entry but I'm tired of keeping things bottled in. I'm also tired of losing friends and never understanding why. So my chase is over. I'm not saying the relationship is over I'm just tired of always being the pursuer. If someone doesn't want to see or talk to me I'm going to be ok with that. And I am no longer going to stress out over losing people that I thought were close to me. It's happened to many times for me to be naive in saying I have no fault in it. After 4 lost friendships I'm obviously a common factor. That being said I can't stop being me and if the friend won't tell me my fault then I can't fix it. I'm done venting. If you're worried this blog is about you then we can talk about it otherwise I have nothing else to say on the subject.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your lost friendships. I know how this feels and it sucks! I'm kindof going through this with someone who used to be one of my best friends (was a bridesmaid even!), and though I don't understand why it's happening, my heart has more peace from letting go than trying to chase her anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I know how you feel. I hope you know that we love you! And have always felt like you guys are those special friends that are OK with us being a million miles away and just pick up on our friendship where we last left off.

    ReplyDelete