Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What we ate Tuesday

I thought I would try something new with my blog and have a theme on Tuesdays. So here is the first one. What I fixed for dinner Tuesday:


I love cookbooks but hate recipes. I know that sounds weird but I like looking at the pictures then trying to figure out how to fix it myself. I usually don't even look at a cookbook just try to put something together on my own. Today I started cooking dinner this afternoon. First I cut up the veggies tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, and cucumber. I mixed that with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and lemon juice and I let that marinate in the fridge all day. Then tonight with Mykenzie's help I baked some chicken tenderloin and pasta. The chicken had some lemon pepper seasoning on it. Before mixing it all together I warmed the veggie mix up in a sauce pan. It was delicious topped with a little feta cheese or parmesan cheese for the kids. Everyone loved it!! 


2 comments:

  1. Looks super yum! You and me we are like opposites :) Guess that's why we get along so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look good! Anything "pasta-ish" sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete