Thursday, February 3, 2011

Embrace the Camera


I am finally embracing embrace the camera! I would like to say this will happen every Thursday but I would hate to break that promise. 
 
Today we finally ventured out and played in the snow and it was so fun. But sadly there aren't any pictures. And for living in Oklahoma I am embarrassed to say we own NO snow clothes so we lasted about 15 minutes and then it was inside for popcorn and hot chocolate. 
Dude went to check out the roads to his dad's shop and Z girl is with him so the first shot is of me and Drew chillin on the couch. The picture of me and Z is from last week. And if only Martha reads this at least I'll know I made her proud by finally embracing the camera! 
 
(P.S. I am working on my poem should be up in a couple days)

 

4 comments:

  1. Great pics! How much snow did you guys get?

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for embracing the camera!! Welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome, welcome! hope to "see" you every week :)

    great pics---and a snow day? what's snow? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! You got your embrace on! And seriously - who ever thought they'd need full on snow gear in OK? HA!

    ReplyDelete